The tournament field is limited to 105, meaning that Drava Forester 2019 will be played in a maximum of 21 groups of 5 players.
For the 2019 tournament, registrations are open to all players (also to those who have not played Drava Forester), but during the 1st round exclusively in a five-day full-time program.
If, by August 1, the tournament field is not full this way, then we will open registrations for players who played past Drava Forester events in modified shorter program packages (eg from Thursday to Sunday, etc.).
Those players who do not get a spot in the main event, or cannot participate in a five-day program, can participate in the recreational two-day Beer Forester tournament with up to 45 players. For information about participation, please visit the Beer Forester info page (coming soon).
The entry fee for the tournament in 2019 is 2,153 kn (~ 290 €) and includes accommodation at the hotel and almost all meals and contents of the tournament starting with the Wednesday 30 October dinner and ending with breakfast on Monday November 4.
The fee includes:
- 5 overnights in Hotel Turist in 1/2 rooms (extra charged for the superior rooms and accommodation in 1/1)
- the costs of organizing the tournament
- souvenir for players
- transfers from the hotel to the course and back on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- lunches at the course on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- dinner on Wednesday
- Team building program on Wednesday
- a welcome cocktail on Thursday, Halloween makeup and basic masking equipment
- a group dinner at the Bedem Restaurant, disc golf games, roasted chestnuts and mulled wine on Friday
- entertainment program on Saturday night
- entertainment program on Sunday night
- Participation in all competitions (putting contest, park it! contest, king of the table tournament etc.)
Registration does not include:
- Lunch on Thursday
- Dinner on Saturday
- accommodation in superior room 1/2, 5 nights - 250 kn (~ 34 €) per person
- accommodation in standard 1/1 room, 5 nights - 275 kn (~ 37 €) per person
- accommodation in a superior 1/1 room, 5 nights - 500 kn (~ 67 €) per person
- accommodation in room 1/3, 5 nights - 75 kn (~ 10 €) per person
The tournament will, as for all past years, be played in two categories open to amateur and pro players - Open Men and Open Women. The final round will be played by the best 5 MPO and FPO players on 6 special holes designed in front of the Arena Varaždin.
To sign up for the tournament, open the registration page.
The minimal PDGA rating to sign up for Drava Forester event is 700, for both male and female players. This is introduced due to the fact that it is a long 21-hole course and played in groups of five so we need to make sure to keep the speed of play at a reasonable level.
Any player with a PDGA rating below 700 can join the recreational Beer Forester tournament. In addition to this, player with rating below 700 can sign up, but in case that their rating on October 1st is still below 700 will be moved to Beer Forester tournament.
Players who do not have a PDGA rating can still sign up but only if they have skills that match 700 or better rated disc golf what can be proven by the ratings and ranking of the past PDGA events.
The player list will be updated to the PDGA tournament page.
The accommodation booking will be carried out by the organizer (Lagoda Disc Golf), and all players will be contacted by e-mail after the application and asked for details about the accommodation.